Old Conna Golf Club has a new practice academy with two driving bays and a 40 x 50 yard grass teeing area to USGA specification and 7 target greens at various yardages. The practice academy is open to members and visitors who have paid a green fee. We also have a practice chipping area with green and bunkering and also a practice putting green. Practice nets are located opposite the putting green at the first tee.
Range balls can be rented from the Professional Shop for use in the practice range.
Practice Ground Rules (Range)
1. Practice Area to be used by members and guests only.
2. Range Balls may be purchased from the pro shop.
3. Collection of range balls is strictly prohibited.
4. Practice must be conducted from inside the roped area at all times.
5. Players on 16th hole have right of way at all times.
6. Practice Area is for full shots only. Pitching and chipping to be conducted in short game area.
7. Professionals area for his use only and should not be used at any time.
8. Divot mix to be used after completion of practice.
9. Please be aware of other users and staff at all times.
10. The Practice Area is not a driving range. The use of drivers is strictly prohibited, except under the strict supervision of the Club Professional.
11. Use of the Practice Area is at your own risk. Management accept no responsibility for injury or accident while using the area.
12. Removal of Practice Balls – Range balls are the property of the Club Professional and may not be removed from the practice area under any circumstances.
13. Users not complying with these rules may be asked to leave the practice facility and may be subject to further disciplinary action.